“If we you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
Education Matters is registered as a non-profit educational trust in the Republic of Zimbabwe and under Education Matters Africa Foundation as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in the United States with IRS tax-deductible EIN number 82-4727381. We appreciate your generous donations and support of our work.
To donate monetarily to Education Matters from outside of Zimbabwe:
- You can make a tax-deductible donation to building the USAP School Community at www.usapschool.org/donate or using via our Global Giving Campaign here using the button in the footer of this webpage.
- You can also make an online donation using your credit card via Stripe.
To donate from within Zimbabwe:
- You can use make an online deposit to our local Zimbabwean account through Paynow.
- Donations can also be made to Education Matters via EcoCash using the merchant code 20316.
- To give of your time or donate a service or a product, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently we are doing a book drive for novels, biographies and other current books of interest for our students to read between A level and university and a bookshelf to hold them.
- We also are in constant need of non-perishable snacks (coffee/tea/boxed milk, Mazoe, maputi, biscuits, chips, etc) to offer students who come in for full days to work on applications.